Founded in 1999, the Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association (EAGALA) is the leading international nonprofit association for professionals incorporating horses to address mental health and personal development needs.
The EAGALA Model
- Through training and certification in the exclusive EAGALA Model of practice, EAGALA has set the global standard in equine-assisted psychotherapy and personal development.
- With a committed and highly professional team, EAGALA’s network serves association members and communities worldwide, all dedicated to the vision of every person around the world having access to life-changing EAGALA Model services.
- Our values identify who we are and what we hold important as an organization and define the quality of professionals we look to be part of our EAGALA network.
What we do:
- Our vision is that every person around the world has access to EAGALA Model services. Achieving this involves:
- Providing public awareness, research and education about this modality of mental health treatment and personal development
- Supporting access to funding
- Building a high-quality network of professionals trained to provide ethical, evidence-based, life-transforming services
Click here to call (310) 503-1380 (310) 503-1380 Click here to call (808)293-6020 (Guidepost) (808)293-6020 (Guidepost) Click here to email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Click here to view location 53-064 Puhuli St, Hauula, HI 96717, USA
53-064 Puhuli St, Hauula, HI 96717, USA
Resort Stables: 57-091 Kamehameha Hwy Hauula, Hawaii 96717